Friday, May 22, 2009

Lighting options

I have various ideas going through my head about lighting. In no particular order:

Nelson pendant lamp. I think either of these look great over the table, or maybe in a kitchen?




Tube top lamp. Don't know where this would go but I like it. It also comes in a ton of colors



Arco floor lamp. Love the marble base. Couldn't see myself spending this much on lighting.



Random pendant, apparently made in Netherlands, wonder if I could find a local source before I leave...



Giant white drum pendant (no good picture, just a big huge white shade).

2 comments:

  1. I love the drum pendant lamp...this is a great source for it (and reasonably priced!)
    http://www.alluminare.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! We settle on FADO lights from IKEA for our kitchen but had seriously considered a Nelson pendant.

    ReplyDelete