Friday, June 19, 2009

house hunting is hard!

I've seen 12 houses this week, and discovered I am super duper picky when it comes to the neighborhood. Combine that with the recent fact we learned that it will take 1 year before The Husband can get a drivers license so that he can drive without someone in the car (meaning, after our first winter here, when he will be walking to the light rail stop) and its quite a challenge to find something close enough but still nice!

The Realtor is great though, and we have decided to expand our search out one more stop on the light rail line, so fingers crossed there will be some good properties to go look at on Monday when we go out again. I know that 12 houses is not that many so I'm not discouraged yet!

p.s. putting disgusting amounts of air freshener in your house doesn't cover up the smoke smell, it just makes me want to run out of there as fast as possible. thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, nothing will make me run out of a house faster than a bad smell. And air fresheners are the worst!

    ReplyDelete