Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I can't think of a creative title for yet another post about house hunting

I'm starting to realize I should name the houses because talking about them later is confusing otherwise.

So today I saw

- pool house (i bet we can all guess which one that is): to much noise from the roads behind (they are pretty far away but no wall i guess?), and just eh overall for the price.

- house with the red doorway: lovely house, it was built in the 50s and has the original hardwood floors. Very nice neighborhood (but also $100,000 more). We will go back to visit this one when The Husband gets here.

That leaves us with the house we tried to make an offer on last night (lets call that first offer house). The Swiss bank finally is moving (they money has actually left our account there) so if the house is still on the market in a few days I will go back to see it again and make another offer, if not, there will always be more houses to come.

This house hunting is exciting, but also a little stressful. I am very greatful for our awesome realtor, but also looking forward to having the house and moving onto the fun decorating part ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment