Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A little excitement

So I saw the latest house yesterday afternoon and we decided to make an offer that evening.
Unfortunately, due to the incompetence of some Swiss bankers, our wire transfer from Switzerland has not arrived so I could only put down as a deposit the amount you can get out of an ATM machine with 3 different accounts, with a promise of more to come by Friday, but that wasn't enough for the sellers. (And fair enough for them, I think the house got quite a bit of traffic the first day so they weren't ready to accept the offer).
I will go see the other two houses today, and if the first house is still on the market when the money comes we will probably make another offer. I will be happy if we can still make that house our own, but if not, thats life and not the end of the world either.

No comments:

Post a Comment